Monday, May 4, 2009
My Lovely Award
Thank you Debra Schubert for this lovely award. I'd like to thank the blogosphere and my loyal readership. I accept this award and say, hello, it's about time someone recognized my loveliness. Oh, wait, this isn't an award for my loveliness? Just my blog's? Great. Still unappreciated. Even after posting all those pics of myself.
Well, we all know that awards come with contingencies. I mean, one can't just recognize my brilliant blog and move on. No, they tell me I have to do something else (aside from writing a wonderful blog) to fully earn the award. Fine. I'll do it.
Here are "The Rules":
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
(Oh, I see, this is really about the giver, not the receiver. Debra, you selfish, selfish giver.)
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
(Uh........my brain just exploded. 15 NEWLY DISCOVERED?? I can give 10 and that's final. I'm way too lazy to newly discover 15 blogs these days.)
The 10 bloggers who have perfectly lovely blogs are:
1. Tricia Sutton who never ceases to make me laugh. She's in my writer's group and just recently braved the new world of blogging.
2. Cindy Wilson whose first novel will be published soon. Her posts are always inspirational.
3. Little Scribbler, a teenaged writer from Australia. I love to see someone discover their passion so young.
4. Mary Olsen. She is a crafting queen and her energy for life keeps me motivated. Plus she makes the cutest videos. Watch out, her dancing is awesome.
5. Weston Elliot is clever and entertaining and I'm always thoroughly impressed by her computer prowess.
6. Jessie (I'm sure she has a last name, I don't know it. Maybe she doesn't have a last name.) She makes me laugh and has lots of entertaining posts.
7. Kathryn Magendie is a real author and she's super funny and gives really good advice.
8. Shanti is a woman after my own heart. She writes fantasy while trying to juggle children (not literally, but, well, you know).
9. Patti Nielson is very insightful and I enjoy her posts very much. They put things into perspective and make me think.
10. Stephanie Ryan (steph, you don't have to post this on your blog, but I just had to give a shout out) because she has been doing the most amazing newborn pics lately. Her latest session was these adorable twins. You have to check it out. So cute!
And there you have it. Ten of the most recently discovered lovely blogs. Thanks for keeping me entertained, guys.