Monday, May 4, 2009
My Lovely Award
Thank you Debra Schubert for this lovely award. I'd like to thank the blogosphere and my loyal readership. I accept this award and say, hello, it's about time someone recognized my loveliness. Oh, wait, this isn't an award for my loveliness? Just my blog's? Great. Still unappreciated. Even after posting all those pics of myself.
Well, we all know that awards come with contingencies. I mean, one can't just recognize my brilliant blog and move on. No, they tell me I have to do something else (aside from writing a wonderful blog) to fully earn the award. Fine. I'll do it.
Here are "The Rules":
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
(Oh, I see, this is really about the giver, not the receiver. Debra, you selfish, selfish giver.)
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
(Uh........my brain just exploded. 15 NEWLY DISCOVERED?? I can give 10 and that's final. I'm way too lazy to newly discover 15 blogs these days.)
The 10 bloggers who have perfectly lovely blogs are:
1. Tricia Sutton who never ceases to make me laugh. She's in my writer's group and just recently braved the new world of blogging.
2. Cindy Wilson whose first novel will be published soon. Her posts are always inspirational.
3. Little Scribbler, a teenaged writer from Australia. I love to see someone discover their passion so young.
4. Mary Olsen. She is a crafting queen and her energy for life keeps me motivated. Plus she makes the cutest videos. Watch out, her dancing is awesome.
5. Weston Elliot is clever and entertaining and I'm always thoroughly impressed by her computer prowess.
6. Jessie (I'm sure she has a last name, I don't know it. Maybe she doesn't have a last name.) She makes me laugh and has lots of entertaining posts.
7. Kathryn Magendie is a real author and she's super funny and gives really good advice.
8. Shanti is a woman after my own heart. She writes fantasy while trying to juggle children (not literally, but, well, you know).
9. Patti Nielson is very insightful and I enjoy her posts very much. They put things into perspective and make me think.
10. Stephanie Ryan (steph, you don't have to post this on your blog, but I just had to give a shout out) because she has been doing the most amazing newborn pics lately. Her latest session was these adorable twins. You have to check it out. So cute!
And there you have it. Ten of the most recently discovered lovely blogs. Thanks for keeping me entertained, guys.
Posted by Kasie West at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Kasie, how wonderfully sweet of you! It's going to be fun to pass these along. I am going to check out some of the other links you posted, too. If you think these blogs are lovely, then no doubt I'd do well to hop on over. Thanks!ReplyDelete
ACK! DANG IT! This is what happens when you travel in the same blog circles and some nameless bonde--no, wait--brown haired hussy beats you to the award granting process, because her blogspot server works and yours doesn't.ReplyDelete
And no, I don't have issues, so don't ask. Grr.
Oh, yeah, yeah... congrats... now I've gotta find at least three others to bestow this honor on! LOL! Jenni
congrats! Kasie. Your blog is very lovely and so are you.ReplyDelete
Aww thanks Kasie, you are too sweet. But your blog is way more entertaining then mine!ReplyDelete
what a lovely award for your lovely blog. :D Congrats!ReplyDelete
I'm sure the award must have been referring to your personal loveliness. They probably choose to give this to you from your profile pic. You are a lovely person, inside and out. Oh yeah, your blog's good too. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for the honor and privilege of being included in your top ten. I'm looking forward to discovering some new blogging buddies to share the writing experience with.ReplyDelete
Kasie, Yay! You're posting your award AND we're equally lazy! (15? What the...)ReplyDelete
And, btw, Candice is right. I bestowed this great honor upon you due to your personal loveliness. Have you seen your new haircut?ReplyDelete
Thank you. Thank you very much, Kasie. Well, I'd like to thank my mother ... Sorry, got carried away.ReplyDelete
It is a huge honor for me to accept this award from someone as awesome as yourself--thanks!
Thanks for the recognition. And it's Oliveros. I'm not really trying to hide it, I promise. Except from you. I was trying to hide it from you because I knew you would want to stalk me.ReplyDelete
Congrats to you and your lovely blog:)) It is!!ReplyDelete
OMG Wow. Thanks so much! This is cool.ReplyDelete
Congrats on getting the award :)
Um...excuse me. There must be some mistake. I didn't see my blog listed in your top 10. ??!!ReplyDelete
Congratulation for your award.window cleaning jobsReplyDelete