10. It’s swine flu season and every surface in every gym is covered in germs. I have my health to think about.
9. The starve-crazed patrons might take one look at me, realize I eat, and attack me in search of food.
8. I don’t “glisten” I sweat and sweat is yucky.
7. If and when I have time and money to spend on child care/gym membership, I want to spend it doing something way better than forcing myself to sweat and shower.
6. Don't want to have to witness muscly man making out with himself in the mirror.
5. A trip to the bathroom might result in seeing people way too comfortable with their own nakedness.
4. My workout clothes are not cute enough (and we all know that according to Stacy and Clinton, from “What not to Wear”, even for a trip to the gym we are supposed to look hawt).
3. No one—ever—should have to be exposed to spandex biking shorts. Whoever invented them was trying to play a cruel trick on the world and some people never caught on.
2. Why would I work out when I could be ______? (Insert almost any word in the universe into the blank and it will be a good question.)
1. And the number one reason is…… I might run into Carrie’s creepy “speedo guy” (warning: if you click on link, you might pee your pants laughing)
Thanks to my commenters Wednesday for helping me with these awesome reasons. I'm beginning to think maybe I don't want to go to the gym tonight.