Wahoo! I've been chosen. So Michelle probably thinks I'm the laziest person in the universe (and she'd be right) because she gave me these awards like a month ago. I don't want her to think I don't appreciate them, because I do. They make me feel so special.
The first one, the "Humane" award is for someone who loves laugher and writers in equal measure. I asked Michelle if the award was combining the words "humor" and "insane" (makes sense to me).
*Accept and post the award to your blog
*Link to the person from whom you received it
*Pass the award to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement
*Let them know they've been chosen for this award
I pass along the humor-insane award to a new girl in the blogging world (or at least new on my radar)--Jade. Because she likes to hide in fire cupboards at work to get some writing done. Now that is both funny and insane. :)
The second award is the Kreativ Blogger award. This ones a little harder for me because I have to name 7 things about myself that you may not know.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Thanks Michelle)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Okay 7 things about me:
1. When I was 19 I got my nose pierced (don't tell my mother-in-law).
2. I have 4 kids--3 of which are girls and 3 of which were over 9 pounds at birth.
3. I have absolutely no fashion sense. My two sisters got all those genes.
4. My closet is as messy now as it was in high school (that's scary).
5. I love to wakeboard, but have never been snow boarding (or skiing) in my life.
6. Smug is one of my favorite emotions.
7. I was a major drama geek in high school.
For this award I nominate Renee Pinner. She's also new so it would be fun to hear seven random things about her.
Yes, I'm only nominating one person for each because it seems like everyone I know has gotten a lot of awards lately. :)