We were at my mom's house last night for Sunday dinner and my 2 year old niece was playing with the light switch. My mom is getting some work done on her kitchen and this particular light switch is without a plate. So my niece is turning the switch on and off, on and off, when she starts crying and grabbing her finger.
"What happened?" my sister asked.
"I'm pretty sure she just scratched herself on the metal. I mean there's no way she shocked herself or anything. See..." I then proceeded to stick my finger INSIDE (like an idiot). Buzzing sensations radiated up my finger into my hand and arm. (It was rather unpleasant) "Yeah, never mind. She shocked herself."
Cue obnoxious laughter from entire family. I guess when people tell you not to stick your finger in a light socket, there is a reason. Fun times.
Also, if you want a good laugh, you must watch the double rainbow guy. He will give you a real charge for the week (if laughing until your stomach hurts constitutes a charge).